PixelPaxil

Don't let the elevator. get. you. down.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

So much more than a dog.

So, listen. I know that we all have a secret desire to have a monkey. But the only way to get a good monkey is to get a helper-monkey. (The real question is what they help WITH...)

Well, I'm probably not a good candidate for a helper-monkey. And while my vision is pretty solidly impaired, I'm no candidate for a seeing-eye-dog either.

But in this day and age, who the hell wants a dog? Particularly when you can get a mini-horse?



You heard me.

















The best part about this is that they wear teeny little shoes. Not horse shoes. Tennis shoes.




















There is growing debate over whether this is real or not. I need to state that I did NOT create these pages in Photoshop. As far as I know, mini-horses are real.

I wish I had a flock of them, and a gang of helper-monkeys to guide them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home