PixelPaxil

Don't let the elevator. get. you. down.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Holy Addiction, Batman.

So, as evidenced from my prior post re: Pirates, I love puzzles.

I am now hopelessly addicted to Puzzle Pirates. I can think of nothing better to do to pass my time than to go out pillaging for booty.

Something that you may NOT know about me is that I also love physics. For instance, I often sit around wondering about how I could generate electricity from things like floor boards.

Sadly, my love of physics is stunted by my mathematical ineptitude. Geometry and Algebra are like dorky bullies, lurking in the hallways waiting to steal my pudding.

Anyway, check out this puzzle. It's called Planarity. It's based on some sort of math. You start with a spiderweb with movable points. The goal is to move the points so that none of the connecting lines overlap.

Planarity may very well be the solution to my Puzzle Pirates addiction.


One hint, when you think you've got it, you have to click the check button on the lower right side (I thought it would automatically know, and thus spent WAY too long on the very first one.)

It's simple, and yet very very compelling.

To me, anyway.

Oh, I found it on Joysiq - a website about video-games. Now you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home