PixelPaxil

Don't let the elevator. get. you. down.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

How's Your Freedom Taste Now?

For the most part, I'm going to keep away from politics, because politics tend to not make me happy.

But this just tickled my fancy (My fancy WHAT, you ask? Well, I'm just leaving it at my Fancy.)

These Guys have responded in-kind to the recent Supreme Court decision allowing Governments to seize property for private ventures, even if said property has a happy family (or even a not happy one) currently living on it and said private venture is a strip mall with a Quiznos and a "massage" parlour or a Walmart or whatever.

The proposal is for a hotel to be built on the property where one of the deciding Supreme Court Judge's homes now stands. He can't really complain either, since he approved the law.

Zing!

Sour Grapes? Immature Abuse of The Law? That's what you get.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger Malia Jones said…

    Maybe they could serve Sour Grapes in their Just Desserts Cafe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home