PixelPaxil

Don't let the elevator. get. you. down.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Mojo thinks you're a Fascist for reading this. But a Fascist in a good way.

So, I didn't find this. This was posted on Shelleigh's site.

I don't know Shelleigh. She doesn't know me. She posted a comment on Agent Em's site. Agent Em doesn't know her either. But somehow, by the power of the Internets, I got to read her blog. Mojo likens the whole thing to fascism. I'm not sure how, but who am I to argue?

And its a nice blog. It's got a quote by Terence McKenna - and he was a pretty smart fellow.

Anyway, she linked to this site that turns any URL into a strange and unique flower.

It was created by Christine Sugrue.

I wish that it then turned the image into a .jpg that you could host on your site. But it's a Flash powered thing, so you can't. But maybe someone will figure it out.

Here's the image from the main site:



I sat for about 20 minutes plugging in new URLs. Every one is different. Click Here to play.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Mojo said…

    you can hit the "print screen" button to take a screen shot. Then edit it in a simple program like "paint."

    Voila!

    I like the concept of Fascism in a good way. So much nicer than that ugly "bad" fascism.

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Noah said…

    Sir, you are a GENIUS.

    (not a genus like I almost mistyped. That would be pretty impressive though.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home