PixelPaxil

Don't let the elevator. get. you. down.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Bored at Work?






I sure am.

So, I like movies. When I was little, I used to make flip-books. Sometimes, I still do. They were always kind of goofy - stick figures waggling around. They were pretty boss. Some would even call me a pro.

Well, someone has me beat.

Stick Figure Flash Fight Movie.

You may have already seen this. It's been around for a while, but this blog is where I keep things that make me happy, and this makes me happy. So here it is.

I think that there's really only one explanation for how they do this. I think they film a real live-action fight and motion capture it. Then they digitize it and translate it into low-tech stick-figure theater.

Either that, or they have a hundred 10-year-old boys working tirelessly in a stick-figure drawing sweatshop.

Regardless of how they do it, I could watch it for hours.

And that's just what I'm going to do now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home